Phone: 4152 1122
Mobile: 0413 099 901
First National McColms Real Estate
234 Bourbong Street,
BUNDABERG, QLD 4670
Phone: 07 4152 1122
Fax: 07 4152 0233
Cropping/Grazing Property for sale
MOORLAND QLD 4670
For Sale $2,700,000
MACADAMIA TREE NURSERY + CULTIVATION / BUNDABERG REGION
This attractive property is located approx 15 minute drive from the CBD of Bundaberg. A very established farm, that has been growing a variety of small crops such as sweet potatoes (red variety, very successfully), zucchini’s, watermelons & rockmelons.
Just recently planted 12 hectares (Approx 30 acres) of Macadamia Trees in Total there were 3,760 trees planted. Varieties include Daddo’s, 741 & MCTI.
* Total Farm Area – 63 hectares. (155 Acres) Cultivated Area is 50 hectares (123 Acres)
* Soil Type is a grey Forest sandy loam.
* Water Allocation is supplied from Sunwater. Allocation is 72 Megalitres.
* Additional water is available from a dam with a holding capacity of approx 30 megalitres. The pump shed is Diesel & has a 95H.P. John Deere, Davey pump.
* Improvements Include, A very comfortable 5 bedroom home, with 2 bathrooms and an office. A rear deck for relaxing that overlooks the property. Separate Garage with 4 bays – 12m x 6m which is lockable.
* Machinery Shed for the storage of farming equipment is 28m x 7m.
* Packing Shed – 21m x 20m. A 7m x 14m Workshop that is also equipped with a lunch room . 7m x 3.6m is equipped with a shower and Toilet.
* Macadamia Tree Nursery Operation.
* Total Area of Nursery – 7,000 sqm, 120,000 Tree Capacity. Fully Automated Sprinkler System.
* 4,000 sqm undercover (12mm quad hail netting)
* 3,000 sqm is open
* 50,000 seed nut germination huts.
* Price is $2,700,000 plus Nursery stock at Value.
* More Macadamia trees will be available for this farm for Spring 2020.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Cropping/Grazing Property
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Other Parking: 4
- Total Parking Spaces: 4