The Forrest Centre, Level 29, 221 St Georges Terra,
PERTH, WA 6000
Phone: 1300 299 377
Fax: 07 5592 0900
LAKE CLIFTON 6215
Farmlet for sale
LAKE CLIFTON WA 6215
Expressions of Interest
A Rare Find in Lake Clifton
This well maintained double brick and immaculately presented home with double auto garage plus a large powered shed on 8.57 Acres of fully fenced pasture land. There are lovely old Tuart trees for shade and is located in one of the premier streets in Lake Clifton. Take advantage of this large wrap around veranda and entertaining area to sit and relax in this peaceful and tranquil setting and take in the vista before your eyes or watch the kangaroos play. The home is double brick with a colour bond roof, neutral tones internally with down lights and ceiling fans. Modern kitchen with plenty bench space for some country cooking and relaxing views overlooking rear garden towards the vista, easy to keep an eye on the kids and pets as they play. The home is tiled throughout for practicality and bedrooms carpeted all in neutral colours.
Large 10m x 10m Shed with power- separate metre, separate room, shower, vanity, toilet and full kitchen and has its own hot water system and water tank - this is highly sought after but rarely found, this shed can make a great man cave or teenage retreat or studio for your hobbies, the options are endless!
- 4 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas with double auto garage.
- 3.47 hectares or 8.57 acres of pasture land.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Large secondary bedrooms, 2 with roomy BIR with plenty of storage.
- Guest bathroom has shower, bath & vanity.
- Great size laundry with storage and 2nd separate wc.
- Induction cooktop & Westinghouse electric oven.
- Solar hot water system, extra height antenna for TV.
- Great entertaining area with extensive wrap around veranda.
- Crushed limestone driveway.
- Well maintained, enclosed and reticulated lawn to the rear & enclosed native garden front of the property.
- Bore and large rainwater tank to the main house and 2nd smaller rainwater tank to the shed.
- 10metre x 10metre shed with separate power, separate room, shower, vanity, toilet and kitchen.
- Turf Valve front and back of residence with extended hoses as an added bonus.
This property will not last as it will suit a multitude of buyers with the versatility this property has to offer, be it for just a country retreat or a horse property, the land component is a blank canvas for you to create your dream now!
Lake Clifton is a wonderful location known for its natural beauty, close to the estuary, pristine beaches, crabbing, fishing and more. Just 5 mins approx drive to Forrest Highway with easy access to Falcon and Mandurah and just over an hour from the Perth and 40 minutes approx to Bunbury. Don't miss this one! Call Catherine on Mob: now to organise an inspection.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Farmlet
- Highlight Feature: Solar HWS
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2
- Study: Yes