Mobile: 0418 520 467
Mobile: 0427 131000
Charles Stewart & Co Pty Ltd
56-60 Bromfield Street,
COLAC, VIC 3250
Phone: 03 52315400
Fax: 03 52313160
Colac-Ballarat Road, CRESSY 3322
Cropping/Grazing Property, Mixed Farming Property, Livestock Property for sale
Colac-Ballarat Road, CRESSY VIC 3322
By EOI closing Mon 30th April at 3pm
Outstanding South West Victoria cropping country
2,288 Acres – 926 Ha
Available as a whole or in 8 superb contingent lots- Ranging from 128 Acres to 359 Acres
RENOWNED SECURE CRESSY AREA – CENTRAL TO BALLARAT, GEELONG AND COLAC
HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE BLUE RIBBON COUNTRY – CROPPING-PRIME LAMBS- WOOL-FODDER-INVESTMENT
• Gently sloping well drained volcanic grey clay loam soils (virtually all arable).
• Ideally suited to cereal and oilseed cropping due to its outstanding moisture retention qualities.
• Well-fenced easily accessed with abundant water supplies via dams and bores.
• Adjoining Werneth Grain Facility, close to Berrybank Grain Facility. Convenient to Geelong Port.
• A significant high calibre holding of absolute quality, versatility and position. Owners retiring.
Information Memorandum Available.
Inspection recommended and by appointment with the agents.
For sale by expressions of interest closing with the agents on Monday 30th April 2018 at 3.00pm.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Cropping/Grazing Property, Mixed Farming Property, Livestock Property
- Rooms: 1