Mobile: 0418 520 467
Mobile: 0427 131 000
Charles Stewart & Co Pty Ltd
56-60 Bromfield Street,
COLAC, VIC 3250
Phone: 03 52315400
Fax: 03 52313160
Carngham - Linton Road, CARNGHAM 3351
Lifestyle Rural Property, Horticulture Property, Livestock Property for sale
Carngham - Linton Road, CARNGHAM VIC 3351
Picturesque Productive Carngham Area - Only 15 Minutes to Ballarat
LIFESTYLE – INVESTMENT – LAND BANK – STUD – PRIMARY PRODUCTION
Situated two kilometres to P.O., general store, hotel and Primary school; 22 km West of the Regional city of Ballarat, and with frontage to the sealed Carngham – Linton Rd, and Golf Course Rd.
• Superb rural views from the property of Mount Buninyong, Mt Warrenheip, and Waubra.
• Inviting entrance through a superb stone gateway with hand crafted iron gates, leading via a long winding Canadian Maple flanked drive to the amazing homestead site.
• Wonderful home site (current planning permit approved) overlooking the enormous (40 acre) on- farm licenced private Lake, which includes a 532 Ml irrigation licence, and offers a diverse range of farming and recreational options including Lucerne production, horticulture, cattle breeding & fattening, prime lamb production, equestrian activities and water sports. Mains water is also adjacent to the property, and there are five further dams.
• Outstanding new operational improvements including 600 weaner capacity “Pro Way” steel cattle yards, including 20m x20m under cover cattle facility with pneumatic crush, scales and race.
• New all steel multipurpose farm shed, including machinery area (three bay 24 x 12), workshop( Two bay 6 x 12, electric roller door.), and 2 stand raised board “Pro Way” designed shearing shed with adjoining steel sheep yards, concrete floored.
• Highly productive gently rolling rich versatile soils with 30 inched annual rainfall, recently treated with lime and gypsum, and capable of a wide range of production enterprises.
• As new heavy duty cattle / sheep fencing providing 10 main paddocks, plus stock movement laneways which along are planted a range of Oak, Elder and Silver Birch trees. Fences are mainly 9 plane wire, concrete posts and droppers, galvanized steel intermediates
NOTE: Adjoining acreages available for sale;
- 120 Acres
- 83 Acres
- 34 Acres
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Lifestyle Rural Property, Horticulture Property, Livestock Property
- Land Area: 598 acr
- Rooms: 1