Mobile: 0418 571 589
Charles Stewart Western Victoria - Warrnambool
134 Fairy Street,
Warrnambool, VIC 3280
Phone: 03 5562 0620
6203 Princes Highway, TERANG 3264
Livestock Property, Lifestyle Rural Property for sale
6203 Princes Highway, TERANG VIC 3264
Outstanding Presentation - Superbly Situated - Versatile Lifestyle Property
• Set overlooking the red gum lined Emu Creek with Princes Hwy frontage 200km west of Melbourne, 50km east of Warrnambool
• Sunlit 4 bedroom, easterly facing red brick home c. 2002 with outstanding elevated views over property and the Mt Emu Creek. Featuring multiple living areas all with easterly facing views. 2 bathrooms. Immaculate presentation
• Rich fertile high rainfall country with creek flats and frontage offering excellent subdivision of 15 well fenced and sheltered paddocks.
• Superior structural improvements: All steel and as new to suit horses, cattle, sheep and machinery.
• Picturesque and perfectly presented grounds and gardens within 5km of the services of Terang and close to Great Ocean Road.
• National highway exposure provides great access for boutique agricultural pursuits including stud stock and equine pursuits or purely intensive grazing and fattening.
• Terang township consists of approx. 2,000 people and offers all the business services that one could want with State and Catholic Primary and Secondary Education facilities. Terang is easily assessable to Melbourne via 4 passenger trains per day.
• Visit our virtual tour for full property presentation.
A Perfect Property For Your Lifestyle Change!
Full Listing Details:
49 Acres/20 Ha or thereabouts (14 allotments)
6203 Princes Highway, Terang
5km Terang, 15km Camperdown, 204km Melbourne, 52km Warrnambool, 134km Geelong. Easy driving distance to the Great Ocean Road.
Postal services & newspaper delivery at the front gate.
School bus services close by. 4 train services daily to Melbourne from Terang.
1 hectare – 2.47 acres leased from the Crown on an annual basis for grazing purposes.
Approximately $2500 per annum
Sunlit and elevated 4brm easterly facing home – circa 2002 – red brick veneer construction with colourbond roof, overlooking property and Emu Creek. Freshly internally painted. Open plan kitchen/living and dining room with oval designed bay window which overlooks the property and the Emu Creek. Kitchen features electric wall oven with gas cooktops with Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher. Tiled floor. Breakfast bar to seat 2 or 3, walk in pantry.
Tiled front entrance foyer leading to kitchen/living area and also lounge. Sliding door onto front verandah from living area. Large open plan dining area. Polished timber floor. Garaging close to house for numerous cars.
Currently 3 bedrooms and office (4th bedroom). Easterly facing sunlit master bedroom with WIR & ensuite. All bedrooms feature built-in robes and all current bedrooms feature easterly facing views of the property. Separate laundry with easy external access. Separate toilet. Gas heating ducted throughout home. Electric central air conditioning. New mudroom with external access and vanity.
Established picturesque garden with many roses. Parkland like entrance , long circular driveway with a mixture of native trees throughout.
Large steel framed & fabricated Thornton machinery shed (open front) and workshop (1 bay concreted, lit & lockable) with lighting throughout. Single stand galvanized iron R/B Thornton woolshed 50/60 undercover capacity. Powered & concrete wool room. Adjoins 3 stables with all steel dividers – flood lit, power & water.
Machinery shed – 2 bays – open fronted – deep enough to garage a semi – (15m x 13m) ideal for hay storage. All steel cattleyards with semi-truck all year access and adjustable loading race. Built-in head bale crush. Sand arena & dressage arena plus a small orchard.
Sub pump on bore supplies garden, toilets and stockwater, pressurized to all concrete troughs (sheep & cattle). Emu Creek frontage currently fenced off. 3 x 5000G freshwater storages. 5 dams fenced and treed.
15 paddocks plus 3 small holding paddocks.
All 3 wire electric fencing using heavy gauge soft wire stretches and carries more power. Ideal for both cattle & horses. All internal fences are “as new” (less than 2 years).
All perennial ryegrass and sub and strawberry clover pastures
Strong fertilizer history last 2 years includes 2 ton/lime/acre plus 3 in 1 and some urea.
800mm / 30” – 32” rainfall country.
Long season and evergreen black loam flats rising onto grey loam banks.
Approximately 50/50 flats to elevated country.
Ideally suited for intensive grazing purposes. Currently carrying 55 Friesian X heifers plus 117 bales of silage harvested. Previous owner generally grazing 100 calves per annum with turnover around $50,000.
A model, small, semi-sustainable farm ideally situated to regional services with versatile soil types. A modern home complemented by substantial structural improvements to suit cattle, sheep and horses. Well positioned with Prin
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Livestock Property, Lifestyle Rural Property
- Land Area: 49 acr
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2