Phone: (08) 8924 0900
Mobile: 0408 894 886
LJ Hooker Darwin
Suite 1, 25 Parap Road,
Parap, NT 0820
Phone: 08 8924 0900
Fax: 08 8924 0950
51 Kirra Crescent, BATCHELOR 0845
Lifestyle Rural Property for sale
51 Kirra Crescent, BATCHELOR NT 0845
YOU WILL LOVE THIS SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
Located in the heart of the Batchelor Township approx. 45 minutes from Coolalinga resides this solidly built 3 bedroom home positioned on a large 1160 sm lot. Batchelor is the gateway through to the Litchfield National Park and is a quiet township that has a great community atmosphere, local pub, tavern, shops, schools and more.
Secure behind tall fencing and with gated entry that leads through to a large parking area for at least 3 cars, this home has a formal front entrance and the home is ringed with tall trees that throw shade over the large yard space. Verandahs hug the home providing endless outdoor entertaining options and there are established gardens that shelter and shade the home as well.
Inside is a large open plan living room with dual archways that showcase the dining room which sits adjacent to the central kitchen. The kitchen includes overhead storage along with a breakfast bar and plenty of storage cupboards and prep areas to work from as well.
Each of the three bedrooms has bare concrete flooring underfoot and large windows that frame the garden views while the master includes an ensuite bathroom with a spa bath and sliding door access through to the verandah.
There is loads of yard space for the kids or pets to explore along with an outdoor BBQ area perfect for those cooler Dry Season nights where you could roast a marshmallow over the flames.
Ready to move into, the home is on the market and priced right to sell.
- Three bedroom family home on a 1160__sqm block of land
- Quiet township of Batchelor only 40 MINUTES TO Coolalinga
- Verandahs wrap around the home on all sides
- Built in BBQ area needs a little love but could be a great outdoor space to enjoy
- Ensuite bathroom offers a spa and linen closet
- Main bathroom includes a bath tub plus separate toilet
- Internal laundry room with access to the back verandah
- Full sized clothes line in the yard
- Open plan living areas with large arches showcasing the dining and kitchen
- Kitchen has wrap around counters with plenty of built in storage and prep areas to work from
- 5 minutes from the centre of town, quiet neighbourhood
- Gateway to Litchfield National Park
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Lifestyle Rural Property
- Land Area: 0.12 ha