Phone: 08 8952 7833
Mobile: 0418 897 767
First National Real Estate Framptons
1/78 Hartley St,
Alice Springs, NT 0870
Fax: 08 8952 5918
451 Ilparpa Road, ILPARPA 0873
Rural/Farm/Acreage for sale
451 Ilparpa Road, ILPARPA NT 0873
Offers Over $575,000
COUNTRY RETREAT…2 HECTARES, 10KM TO CBD!
Want to escape the hustle and bustle?
Why not invest in this desert charmer on a 2-hectare parcel of land, extremely private, in an elevated position showcasing glorious uninterrupted views of the south face of the MacDonnell Ranges, and backing onto a scenic hill reserve…yet only 10 kilometres to Alice Springs CBD.
• Charming desert-retreat on 2 hectares 10 mins to Alice CBD
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living, country-style kitchen
• Front patio showcases uninterrupted views of MacDonnell Ranges
• Huge powered 6x9m shed with workshop, concrete floor, lights & power
• Timber floors and wood heater on hearth in lounge enhance warmth
• Good storage, ceiling fans, carpet in bedrooms, gas cooking
• Well established trees plus cactus plants, backs onto attractive hill
• Completely private from road – tranquillity without isolation
• Friendly kangaroos drop by from time to time for a bit of a chat
• If you are looking to escape the hustle & bustle…this is a cracker!
This delightful home is complete with three bedrooms, one-bathroom, open plan living, country-style kitchen, front patio plus side terrace, and outside laundry.
A powered 6x9m shed with concrete floor, light and power is also on the property – a perfect workshop, man-cave, or storage unit.
Features of the home include gas cooking, timber floors in lounge, carpet in bedrooms, wood burner on hearth creating a cosy ambience, ceiling fans, ducted evaporative cooling, good storage, and plenty of native trees to enhance outlook, greenery and privacy.
A long driveway leads you to the residence, enhancing privacy and tranquillity…the only uninvited visitors will be the friendly local kangaroos who love a bit of a chat from time to time.
You can enjoy the feeling of absolute isolation, without sacrificing convenience – it’s a feeling that is calming and soothing, and a lifestyle an increasing number of buyers seek.
The home is comfortable, cosy, and very liveable – on 2-hectares there’s just so much space, and it’s all yours, it gives you a sense of freedom and hints at possibility…it’s more than just a little bit special.
Buyers in the market for privacy, charm, and outlook will find this has lots of appeal and unlimited potential.
Long term owners since 1997 are committed to sell…inspections will reveal why they have held this special parcel of land for so long!
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Rural/Farm/Acreage
- Land Area: 2 ha
- Rooms: 4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2
- Council Rates: Council $1,300 pa