Mobile: 0418 571 589
Charles Stewart Western Victoria - Warrnambool
134 Fairy Street,
Warrnambool, VIC 3280
Phone: 03 5562 0620
44 Spinks Road, KIRKSTALL 3283
Livestock Property, Dairy Farm for sale
44 Spinks Road, KIRKSTALL VIC 3283
$6,900 per acre
"Karaka Fields" - High Production Dairy Farm in Desirable Location
• High production intensive dairy farming operation strategically located close to the regional hub of Warrnambool and other district centres and attractions.
• Complemented by 110 acres of pivot irrigation via a 300Meg water licence.
• Milking between 300 to 335 cows via a fully equipped 38 unit swing over dairy (c. 1998) with ACR’s, 16,000L vat (c. 2004), 400 head cow yard with floodwash and yardblaster, 30 ton x 2 feed silo with as new disc mill and mineral dispenser (600kg) (2-3 years old)..
• Outstanding high rainfall location at Kirkstall (31"/775mm average rainfall) close to Koroit (7km) and it's milk factory, 14km from popular Port Fairy and all it has to offer with Killarney Beach being within 10km.
• Excellent farm layout includes 49 paddocks with laneway system and underpass supported by highly productive fully renovated pastures.
• Two homes. Fully renovated and extended 4 bedroom brick veneer homestead set amongst established gardens and features open plan living/dining, renovated kitchen, family bathroom with spa and large 3 car garage. 2nd three bedroom weatherboard home features recently renovated kitchen and open plan kitchen/living and dining area, which is ideal for staff or extended family.
Full Listing Details:
AREA: 424.29 acres / 171.70 hectares
LOCATION: 44 Spinks Road, Kirkstall. VIC. 3283
Conveniently & centrally located to all district towns & regional centres – Koroit (7km), Port Fairy (14km) and Warrnambool (26km) and recreational attractions. These include Killarney Beach (10km), Koroit Rail Trail (1km), Tower Hill State Game Reserve (5-6km) and the village of Kirkstall including the hotel (3km). 400m to school bus to all Warrnambool schools, Koroit Primary School & 2km to Port Fairy Primary School. Hamilton College - private school - access 400m. Papers & post 5 days week, garbage collection at main road.
TENURE: 3 titles - all freehold - 3 acres road grazing.
RATES: $6941 for 18/19 year.
Main Home: 4 brm brick veneer (currently 3 brm + study) with new colourbond roof, recently renovated to include new roof with insulation and living room walls, polished floorboards, open living areas (all freshly painted internally and externally), new eaves, renovated kitchen (c. 2008), new colourbond sheds - tractor and boat/caravan shed.
Open plan kitchen/dining/living area, kitchen includes timber/laminated cupboards, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and electric oven (Westinghouse), reverse cycle air conditioning unit in both living areas and slow combustion wood heater in second living area/rumpus room with sliding doors to north facing deck. All bedrooms have built in robes (less one - study), one family bathroom with spa bath and vanity (renovated early 2000s) with separate shower off laundry, one toilet.
Adjacent to the house is a three car garage - powered with large garden/storage shed - concrete floor and power. Established easy care, well sheltered garden.
2nd Home: 3brm weatherboard home with terracotta roof and carport. New kitchen (c. 2012), one family bathroom, kitchen/dining/living open plan with polished floorboards in the living area. Gas convection heating. Separate small study. Electric cooking (Bosch induction stove). Currently occupied by workers.
38 unit swing over dairy, built new by McCosh in 1998, with 16000L Westfalia vat – 15 years old with Milkaware/Sure Pulse milking plant with Auto cup removers. Anti fatigue mats. 3000L colostrum milk vat at dairy. 400 cow yard with flood wash and yard blaster. 30 ton x 2 feed silo with as new disc mill and mineral dispenser (600kg) (2-3 years old, $30,000 new). Dairy has drafting gate. 15 ton calf silo. 1 settlement pond, stock handling facilities include side yard for 40 cows plus 15 cow AI race and undercover vet crush. B Double milk and stock truck access. Purpose built calf shed of galvanized iron and timber construction with capacity for 100 head - auto milk. Very well ventilated. Machinery shed - 4 bays x 12m of colourbond construction (C2012) with concrete pad in one bay for workshop purposes and capacity to operate as a bull shearing shed. Lockable chemical shed of colourbond construction. Tower Hill gravel based hard stand feed pad with 400 head capacity. 4 bay galvanized iron open fronted by 10-11m - deep with power. Cattle underpass on Spinks Road.
WATER: 6 bores, all licensed for irrigation purposes - all equipped with submersible pumps and interlinked, all powered by electricity.All bores vary in depth from 18-52m, 6-8" diameter yielding 5-7500 gallons per hour (20,000gal total).6" interlinked except dairy bore (4"), 2" loop line on south side interconnected under road to 1" line on home side. 3 x 5000gal freshwater at dairy and 12,000gal at main home, 1 x 5000gal tank at 2nd home. 110 acre - 240m - Zimmatic pivot - electric drive.2 x 3 phase 60KVA transformer at dairy and pivot which can cater for more irrigation (pivo
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Livestock Property, Dairy Farm
- Land Area: 424.29 acr
- Rooms: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Total Parking Spaces: 3