Phone: 02 6684 2615
Mobile: 0414 466 111
Professionals & Mark Cochrane
81 Burringbar St,
Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Phone: 02 6684 2615
Fax: 02 6684 2069
419 Left Bank Road, MULLUMBIMBY 2482
Lifestyle Rural Property for sale
419 Left Bank Road, MULLUMBIMBY NSW 2482
An Organic Oasis
An awesome property with so much to offer, organically certified, full solar power systems, and multiple dwellings in a beautiful park like 4.194 Hectares (over 10 acres) of prime agricultural land, rolling ‘hills’ and grassy slopes, creek flats, raised gardens, elevated home site and a wealth of water, a rare organic oasis.
• Main dwelling with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, well-appointed kitchen and dining area, separate lounge, office and huge verandahs on 3 sides. An elevated position overlooking the acreage and gardens. Two large water tanks, ample off road parking for 4 plus vehicles and 9-10kw solar power system.
• Workers cottage with 2 bedrooms and bathroom, open plan living and kitchen with verandah, water tank and stand-a-lone 3-4kw solar power with storage batteries.
• Relocatable fully self-contained studio, 1 bedroom and bathroom, kitchen and living with verandah and a large open parking area.
• Large 4 bay equipment, vehicle shed and coolstore, attached workshop one end and tractor shed at the other with a full array of solar panels providing 9-10kw of power.
• Camp site shed complex with produce preparation-packing area and equipment storage.
• Licensed ‘state of the art’ solar powered bore pump and irrigation system
• Large areas of organic garden beds both in preparation and planted with fresh produce, a Certified Organic fresh produce farm…independently managed however there are no financials available verifying income.
• Long frontage to the tree lined Mullumbimby Creek, with little pebble ‘rapids,’ ‘sandy beaches,’ picnic spots and great water holes.
This is a property with unmeasured potential for growing and marketing organic produce, currently providing community participation and education in organics …a passion, rather than just a business…. a property with the perfect north coast lifestyle, share it with family and friends or take it to a new level, the choice is yours.
Within 10mins drive to the beautiful and vibrant town of Mullumbimby with its array of shops, restaurants and cafe's an eclectic life style, just minutes from local beaches and Byron Bay.
Inspections by appointment only call Paul for your exclusive viewing.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Lifestyle Rural Property
- Land Area: 4 ha
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carports: 10
- Total Parking Spaces: 12