ACTON South West Bunbury
Suite 6, L1, Victoria Square, 16 Victoria Street,
Bunbury, WA 6230
Phone: 08 9791 5777
Fax: 08 9791 8655
398 Garvey Road, DARDANUP WEST 6236
Lifestyle Rural Property for sale
398 Garvey Road, DARDANUP WEST WA 6236
$578,000 - $587,000
Has to sell 7.87 Acres farm
AUCTION CANCELLED - Taking Offers Now! Grow your own food and self-isolate on this stunning rural property. Must be sold as the sellers are have moved up north for work. Yes there are a few major cracks in the walls but most of the engineering work is done on the outside and all you need to do is patch and paint on the inside.
Suitable for horses, cattle or sheep and crop. The sellers got caught when they purchased this property for $745,000 6 years ago, and will quit this farm now and take a hit which is your gain.
The sellers are not hiding anything here and someone is really going to pick up this quality property for an absolute steal.
An exceptional lifestyle property well positioned near Dardanup, 10 minutes south of Bunbury, on 7.87 acres. A large 5 bed, 3 bath family home sits on the property, with stables, machinery shed, 5 paddocks with loam soils and 2 dams, bore and solar panels. This is the perfect property for the lifestyle farmer. Perfect for food production of nearly any sort, currently leased out for sheep but was running horses and will cut a perfect hay crop and plenty of water for the 2 bores.
The house has 550m2 of living area and includes an outdoor entertaining area, games room, open plan design and an amazing kitchen area with granite benchtops, chef's oven/stovetop, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry. An impressive and spacious master bedroom with expansive walk in robe and an ensuite which includes a double shower and polished porcelain. Other features through include a wood tile fire, 2 reverse-cycle air conditioners, children's activity area, and library.
The 2nd fully enclosed and powered shed annex nearly adjoins the outside bathroom unit and was going to be a granny flat. Includes two rooms, glass sliding door, carpet, power and some insulation that was built to be an office or rumpus room.
- 5 Bedroom, 3 bathroom homestead on 7.87 acres
- Kitchen with granite bench, chef's oven, dishwasher and large walk in pantry
- Extra large Laundry with polished porcelain tiles and lots of storage
- 6 door linen cupboard
- High ceilings and downlights throughout.
- New hot water system.
- Tile wood fire
- 2 split system air conditioners
- Outdoor entertaining area with fans
- Outdoor change room with separate shower and toilet.
- 2 small rainwater tanks
- 22 solar panels
- 2 stable boxes and direct access from property to riding trails
- 2 old chook pens.
- Machinery shed has 5 bays (incl the 2 stable boxes)
- 5 paddocks fenced and stock water suitable for hay crop
- 200+ Hay bales produced yearly out of two small paddocks
- 2 equipped deep bores with crystal clear water and retic system.
Get out of town, live the lifestyle and enjoy the rural views from the wrap around veranda, with brand new concrete, over fully reticulated lawns and gardens, including a small orchard with apple trees, apricots, pears, oranges and more. There are school bus services available to Dardanup and Bunbury schools.
Taking offers now.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Lifestyle Rural Property
- Land Area: 31889 sqm
- Highlight Feature: Water Closets
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3