Phone: 08 8522 2286
Mobile: 0403 167 458
Harcourts Gawler Sales
82 Murray Street,
Gawler, SA 5118
Phone: 08 8522 2286
Fax: 08 8522 2316
390 Alexander Avenue, BIBARINGA 5118
Rural/Farm/Acreage for sale
390 Alexander Avenue, BIBARINGA SA 5118
$735,000 - $750,000
Superb Property & Ideal Location on the edge of Gawler!
This fantastic property is situated on an 11 acre (approximate) allotment with sweeping views of the coast and surrounding picturesque rolling hills, with various paddocks and usable land. This residence is enveloped by lush landscaping, an abundance of wildlife and a quality updated family residence that is second to none.
With only being just a stones throw from Trinity College, Starplex, Coles Gawler Green, public transport, and within 40 mins from the City, Barossa Valley and Tea Tree Gully, you could not ask for a more perfect location.
The residence offers you a solid brick updated home with generous living space for the whole family.
- 4 bedrooms
- Master suite offers you a large built in robe and plush en-suite complete with shower, toilet, vanity & corner spa.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all generous in size with beds 2 & 3 boasting BIR, and are well serviced by the updated main 3 way bathroom and separate toilet.
- The stunning updated kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances, 900 free standing gas range, sliding range hood, second 600 wall oven and microwave space, dishwasher and a huge centre island, solid timber & gloss laminate bench tops.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a Butler's pantry, also updated, and features a double sink with hot and cold running water, an abundance of pantry storage and ample bench space. It also incorporates the laundry area.
- The open plan Family and living area is complete with stunning views.
- Nearby is the large formal lounge and dining room which incorporates the custom built home office, essential for elegant living. A flexible room for all family situations.
- The main 3 way Bathroom is updated to a high standard and includes floor to ceiling tiles.
- Further features include new flooring throughout, new ducted evaporative air-conditioning, inbuilt slow combustion wood heater, ceiling fans and Quality fittings and fixtures through- out the home.
- Shedding consists of a massive 12.3 x 18.5 (approx) 6 bay shed with superior concrete floor to take weight of trucks, all doors sliding, additional height for caravans, boats or trucks and 3 phase power. Just perfect for a tradie or avid handy man.
- Additional shedding includes a 7.3 x 4.4 (approx) double door garage with concrete & power and offers an open carport off the right hand side and additional open storage to the left.
- A 3 car carport at the front of the home
- Chicken run & coop, raised veggie patches (irrigated), gives you the ultimate in being self sufficient. Nothing is better than home grown!
- In additional to these impeccable qualities, a great outdoor entertaining area complete with an outdoor kitchen, fantastic for family gatherings whilst cooking up a storm overlooking the full sized tennis court.
- Ample rainwater storage with 4 large rainwater tanks (approx 60,000 gallons in total), and additional water provided by a community bore.
If this is the lifestyle you have been looking for, the views are just beautiful and such a peaceful and pretty property. Please contact agent for further information and secure your inspection!
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Rural/Farm/Acreage
- Highlight Feature: Property Type: Acreage/semi rural
- Highlight Feature: House Property condition: Renovated
- Other Features: Air Conditioning, Tennis Court
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carports: 4
- Total Parking Spaces: 5