Stocker Preston Busselton
42 Queen Street,
Busselton, WA 6280
Phone: 08 9753 0888
Fax: 08 9752 3333
354 Nuttman Road, CHAPMAN HILL 6280
Lifestyle Rural Property for sale
354 Nuttman Road, CHAPMAN HILL WA 6280
Your Busselton Getaway Awaits!
Welcome to the Busselton Hills where you can build your dream home and be surrounded by mother nature. Located well within a 20-minute drive to Busselton's town centre, this 44-acre bush retreat is ready to create something amazing! This is truly a hidden gem but still close to the town centre.
Check out the features of this great unique property:
- 17.84 hectares (44 acres) of pristine Australian native bush with an array of flora and fauna to enjoy.
- Huge 2025 square metre building envelope (45m x 45m) which connects to the main entrance off Nuttman Road via a short laneway.
- Power dome has been installed right next to the building envelope and the raised meter box is also connected.
- Existing shed is situated in one corner of the envelope, which allows heaps of room for your new home.
- Majority of the roads from Busselton to the property are sealed apart from the final kilometre along Nuttman Road.
- Elevated to approximately 120 metres above sea level and approximately 20km from the town centre, you can have your peace and quiet but still close to town.
- No paddocks to maintain. These types of blocks are perfect for those who want the country life but don't want the upkeep of a typical farm.
- School bus runs along Nuttman Road so perfect for families too!
For more details and to organise a viewing, call Justin on .
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Lifestyle Rural Property
- Land Area: 178400 sqm