Mobile: 0400 880 932
50 Appel Street The Gateway Level 6A,
SURFERS PARADISE, QLD 4217
Phone: 1300 299 377
Fax: 07 5592 0900
263 Hardwood Road, LANDSBOROUGH 4550
Land for sale
263 Hardwood Road, LANDSBOROUGH QLD 4550
Offers Over $649,000
Picturesque and Peaceful Rural Paradise........
This perfectly positioned private acreage is situated in one of Landsborough’s most sought after streets. The residence has been designed with space for everyone! Sitting on 4.3 acres of lush, flat and usable land, with a tranquil and peaceful outlook over a meandering dam. The waterway merges into the bushland at the rear providing a secluded and private sanctuary. Enjoy the benefits of the rural lifestyle without the hours of upkeep and travel.
This property presents family-focused living with the wonderful addition of an aboveground swimming pool, large wrap around, under roof-line decks, and a quality fully insulated and powered 8mt x 7.6 mt shed, built from steel and timber milled from the property. This superb residence has more to offer than initially meets the eye, with a multitude of possible uses and multiple living arrangements.
• Expansive, free-flowing open plan layout, perfect for the busy family lifestyle
• Expansive private views, timber laminate floors, throughout the home
• Kitchen generous in size, with a five burner gas cooktop and 90cm oven
• 3 x bedrooms with large built in robes, main includes ensuite
• Sundrenched wrap around timber deck, under cover, overlooking the sparkling pool, bushland and waterway
This lifestyle property would appeal to the horse/car enthusiast or home hobbyist with generous flat and usable land, the scope to add another detached 90sqm dwelling, additional sheds and infrastructure. If horses are your thing, you couldn’t find a more desirable location within metres to the state forest, offering hundreds of acres of bushland and riding trails.
There is an abundance of wildlife for the nature lovers, including kangaroos, turtles and an array of birdlife. A gorgeous home to raise the children or retire and simply enjoy the serenity.
Located within an easy walk to railway, buses and local shops and situated in a quiet no through road. Please don’t hesitate to call Suzie M > to organise an inspection today! This property is a must see and won’t last long.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Land
- Land Area: 4.33 - 4.33 acr
- Highlight Feature: remote garage
- Highlight Feature: broadband
- Highlight Feature: secure parking
- Highlight Feature: built-ins
- Highlight Feature: deck
- Other Features: In-ground Pool
- Rooms: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2