Mobile: 0413 349 131
Phone: 03 6244 5588
Mobile: 0438 489 974
PMM Real Estate
1A Bligh Street,
Rosny Park, TAS 7018
Phone: 03 6244 5588
157 Greens Road, ORIELTON 7172
House, Lifestyle Rural Property, Cropping/Grazing Property for sale
157 Greens Road, ORIELTON TAS 7172
Expressions Of Interest
Prime Agricultural Holding - Multiple Use - Equestrian Paradise
Here is your opportunity to secure a significant parcel of prime agricultural land which provides for many potential uses. All of this and only 5 minutes from the thriving township of Sorell, 10 minutes from Hobart airport and 30 minutes from the Hobart CBD.
The property’s 36 hectares (90 acres) approx. of rich basalt/clay soil is ideal for many agricultural pursuits such as cropping, orchards, vineyards and livestock. Currently in operation is an equestrian centre and agistment as well as leasing a small parcel of land to a commercial agricultural company.
Home to the “Williams Run Riding School” and operating as an equestrian training centre and agistment provider, this property boasts significant equine infrastructure including
• An all-weather dressage arena (20m x 60m Olympic size)
• Jumps paddock
• Large tack room and feed shed
• Round yard
• Seven under-cover stables
• Holding paddocks
• Club house
• 36 hectares of generally level and gently sloping rich basalt/clay soil
• 20+ megalitre dam
• Access to Sorell Irrigation Scheme available
• Under ground natural springs throughout the property
• Amazing water views looking south towards Bruny Island presenting ideal site to build the house of your dreams (stca)
• Fully-fenced with numerous paddocks
There is also a modest two bedroom house on the property along with garages, shearing shed and multiple water tanks.
An opportunity not to be missed for those dreaming of the country life with the potential to create your own niche rural pursuit within close proximity of the Hobart CBD.
Inspection by appointment only.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this listing has been furnished to us from a number of sources including Tasmanian State Government Departments, Local Councils and the Vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: House, Lifestyle Rural Property, Cropping/Grazing Property
- Land Area: 36.32 ha
- Construction: Galv Iron Roof, Weatherboard
- Other Features: Horse Paddocks, Stables, Workshop
- Rooms: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Other Parking: 5
- Total Parking Spaces: 7
- Zoning: Grazing/Pastoral-not irrigated
- Year Built: 1971
- Council Rates: Council 1800
- Views: Hills, River, Valley