Mobile: 0409 873 837
Elders Real Estate Riverland
53 Renmark Ave,
Renmark, SA 5341
Phone: 08 8586 2255
1 Golledge Road, MONASH 5342
Rural/Farm/Acreage for sale
1 Golledge Road, MONASH SA 5342
Expressions of Interest
Monash Station Horticulture Development
Monash Station is a rare opportunity to acquire a "dig ready" horticulture development project of scale, quality and close proximity to the Murray River during a time of unprecedented demand growth for Australian horticultural produce.
The project is located in the Riverland region of South Australia, renowned for its ability to produce abundant high-quality, pest free fruit and nuts, vegetables, grains, grapes, livestock and value-added products.
- 9,941 hectare land holing in the renowned Riverland region
- Large scale (c3,356 hectare) mixed use horticulture development opportunity
- "Dig ready" with regulatory consents obtained
- Proximity and approved access to the River Murray
- High quality soil types ideally suited to high value horticulture
- Strong biosecurity region (fruit fly free status)
- Significant ancillary grazing land or native vegetation bank
- Potential for logistics, processing and administration hub with direct highway access
- Direct access to major freight networks and markets
- Potential energy self sufficiency through potential renewable energy facility
- Existing electricity supply infrastructure, and planned third party renewable energy
generation, in close proximity
- Favourable global market dynamics and competitive advantages
Monash Station is being offered for sale as a whole or in components, by way of expression of interest closing 5pm (ACST) 29 October 2018.
An information memorandum is available by contacting Tom Russo ( and Click to email).
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Rural/Farm/Acreage
- Land Area: 9941 ha