Privacy Collection Statement
Your personal information is being collected by realestateview.com.au Limited (we, us, our) to for the purpose of delivering and improving the site and the services we provide and to enhance and develop our relationship with you, as well as providing a personalised service.
We may also use the information to provide you with information about other products and services offered by us and our related companies (including after you cease using our services, or close any account you have with us).
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties that have partnered with us, such as Houseandland.com.au Pty Ltd, which provides searching functionality on our website. We will also disclose your personal information to other parties that we share listing information with.
We would also like to send you emails with properties or businesses that you may be interested in. If you are interested, please indicate this in your online profile. You can opt out of receiving this information at any time. Your consent will remain current unless you advise us otherwise.
We may disclose the personal information you provide us to marketing companies for statistical purposes and to other organisations for cross-promotion purposes. We may also disclose it to Australian real estate institutes.
If you do not provide us with the personal information requested, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide the requested services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about the services that you may want, including information about promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences or allow you to open an account, and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above, but do not do so currently. If we commence to disclose your personal information to parties outside of Australia, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- how you may access and correct the personal information we hold about you; and
- how you may complain about a breach of privacy and how we will deal with privacy complaints.
If you have any queries about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer on:Post: 405 Riversdale Road Hawthorn East 3123
Tel: +61 1300 695 645
By continuing to use your account or order your services, you are taken to have agreed with the terms of this Privacy Statement.