Ray White Denmark
4/59 Strickland Street,
Denmark, WA 6333
Phone: 08 9848 1498
Fax: 08 9848 1499
2110 Scotsdale Road, DENMARK 6333
Rural/Farm/Acreage for sale
2110 Scotsdale Road, DENMARK WA 6333
Rare wood Grove Farm
This wonderful lifestyle property has finally hit the market.
30 Acres surrounding a picture perfect home overlooking your very own
Greens pool ( a massive 60 metre long dam ).
The home being hand crafted of Iron, heritage bricks as well as Jarrah, Oregon
and Tinglewood providing a unique home like no other.
Verandas on 3 sides provide differing views over the course of the day.
Property features include,
* The dam is 60 metres long and approx 35 feet deep at the end.
* A colour bond self contained studio is situated away from the main home.
* 986 grape vines with varieties including Semillon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz,
Riesling and Chardonnay.
* A grove of amazing timber trees planted in 2006 consist of Tuna Australis,
Mahogany Gums, Tasmanian Black wood and red and white tingle wood.
* 150 assorted fruit and Olive trees including nets.
* 2 x 20000 litre water tanks.
* New water pumps.
* 3 kw, 8 x panels on North facing roof.
This superb property in a tranquil setting is now available for those seeking a lifestyle change
with so much more on offer.
To inspect this property or for more information please contact Lee Brampton on .
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Rural/Farm/Acreage
- Land Area: 12.33 ha
- Highlight Feature: Air Conditioning
- Highlight Feature: Polished Timber Floors
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Total Parking Spaces: 3